This Privacy and Cookies reported as BRUTAL MEDIA, S.L. (Hereinafter, “THISISOPERA”) collects and stores personal data you provide us through the website http://www.thisisopera.tv/ and / or through any of the available applications on authorized devices (in hereinafter the “Platform”), as well as data that THIS IS OPERA access as a result of your browsing, applications or service use (hereinafter, the “Personal data” and “service”, respectively) that will be collected in a file managed THISISOPERA, and which is duly registered in the Spanish data Protection Agency.
THISISOPERA, is a company with address at Calle Pujol, No. 22, 08022, Barcelona (Spain) with CIF number B-64841406.
The data collected will be treated for the following purposes: (i) provide, manage, administer, expand and improve the service and maintain the relationship established between you and THISISOPERA and (ii) inform you of the Service and its developments, being understood the THISISOPERA of power to send newsletters about promotions, sweepstakes and other promotional campaigns regarding the service and other products and services offered by THISISOPERA or marketed by it or by third parties through THISISOPERA.
The data requested by THISISOPERA are necessary for the service, so the user must provide all the data required, they must be certain and updated, committing the user to communicate to THISISOPERA any relative change to the information gathered.
THISISOPERA.TV may allow access to personal data of users trusted by entities operating systems, such as payment processing or sending communications purposes to provide the functionality of the service. These entities are responsible for the processing of personal data, can not use the data for purposes other than those agreed with THISISOPERA.
THISISOPERA informs you that have implemented security measures technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access nature, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of such personal data to THISISOPERA, under the terms established in Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”), in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, laying the Regulations implementing the Data Protection Act (hereinafter the “RDLOPD”) approved, and the implementing regulations. For your convenience, and without prejudice to be meet certain formal requirements established by the LOPD, THISISOPERA offers the possibility to exercise the aforementioned rights through email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your DNI or equivalent document your identity.
Cookies are small data files that are hosted on your device access to the Service and gathering information from the user activity on the network and gather information THISISOPERA allow use of the Service.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are hosted on your device and access to the Service that allow THISISOPERA lend services as the ability to remember certain aspects of your last search content for subsequent searches faster result. Cookies can be deleted from your device if you wish. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your device to prevent this from happening and delete cookies that were already housed in your device. Even without cookies you can use most of our web services.
THISISOPERA uses the following own or third party Cookies:
• Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user: In particular, THISISOPERA uses necessary to remind the user login cookies.
• Session Cookies: These cookies are memorized and only temporary validity, that is, until the user completes the navigation on the Service. These cookies do not permanently record any information on your device.
• Cookies Navigation: The main purpose of these cookies is to avoid not offer recommendations related to your business interests and offer targeted and customized proposals. Cookies based navigation utility in the temporary track your Internet surfing. You can eliminate this type of cookies before starting navigation on the Service
• Cookies statistics or analysis: These cookies allow us to know the following information:
1. Date and time of your visits to the Service
2. Access to the contents during your visits to the Service
These cookies are intended to personalize the service, improve user experience, make differentiated profiles of user activity on websites and statistics of user activity on the platform. This way we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and make the user more easily find what you want.
THISISOPERA can use information from your visit to conduct assessments and statistical calculations on anonymous data, and to ensure continuity of service or for service improvements. Such information will not be used for any other purpose. Each purposes are considered to be non-intrusive in the personal sphere of users.
• Cookies social networking: In particular, Twitter Badge, Facebook Connect and options that control the interaction with the widgets of external social networks. That is, when you use Social Plugins, Platform participates in the network of Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to allow you to share with your social circle those contents that are of interest you. In addition, Social Plugins prevent need to provide your personal data to the platform by leveraging information already shared within the scope of these social networks.
• Third party cookies for behavioral / retargeting marketing: These cookies the use of third-party companies to introduce our trust those registered and unregistered users who have previously interacted or visited the Service through any device. These tools do not get data names or names of users or mailing address from where they connect. The information obtained is related for example with the user IP address, number of pages visited, language, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access the number of users who visit us, frequency and recurrence of visits, allowing THISISOPERA.TV offer advertising with the latest services through various affiliated websites, track the advertising campaign and to show you advertisements tailored to your preferences ..
Cookies used in the Platform
|_ad||Stores information about the user in order to display different banners on the screen based on that information (subscription, logon, logoff))||At the end of the browsing session|
|Stores the data length of user session|
Stores the user’s account, time, current and previous visits
|_utmz||Store the source from which the user accesses the Web site||5 month|
|Stores the time that the user stays on the website as well as data input and output||30 minutes|
|Third or statistical analysis||_utma
|Allow gathering information about navigation and use of the Service or Platform.
|Third for behavioral marketing / Retargeting||– IP Retargeting||Allow direct our advertising to users who have previously interacted or visited the Service.
They allow you to manage marketing campaigns and track
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu option, select Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
• If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences option menu, select Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the option Tools menu, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then to Use custom settings for history.
• If you use Safari, the option of Preferences menu, select Privacy.
• If you use Google Chrome, on the Tools menu option, select Options (Preferences on Mac), accede to Advanced and then the Settings Contents Privacy section option, and finally marking Cookies in the Settings dialog content.
© 2016 THISISOPERA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.